Friday, October 8, 2010

Dreams

All my life I've been a big dreamer.  I imagine different scenarios all the time..what if this happened or that happened?   I think about the vast possibilities that life gives us and how I, one small little person in the world, can make the most of it.  Although some things I'm almost 100% certain will never  happen in my life, I don't believe in 'never' or 'impossible' ...because you just don't know what the universe will throw your way.  So I'd like to share my dreams here...some are real, some are ridiculous.  But again, you just never know.  So you can decide which is which.

-Have a farm or plot of land big enough to have a huge bonfire in the backyard...and a place to grow stuff too
-Have a restaurant on my farm that uses produce from the backyard (Just like Ina Garten)
-Bring hope to impoverished children by building them a school
-Be a fiddler in an Irish band
-Do a century bike ride for charity
-Sponsor a Habitat house (locally or abroad --- abroad would be much cheaper)
-Perform in a Bhangra dance troupe
-Learn how to quilt
-Finish a Half-Ironman race in one piece
-Snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef
-Cure my horse allergy
-Meet Oprah
-Publish a cookbook

No comments:

Post a Comment